1. Enhanced Circulation
- The long and stroking hand movements involved in the massage effectively moves the nutrient rich blood to the tense and sore muscles, which in turn facilitates muscle healing.
2. Breakdown of Muscle Restrictions
- The kneading, picking up, and rolling techniques involved in the massage effectively breaks down muscle restrictions and scar tissues, which in turn enhances muscles mobility and overall circulation.
3. Enhanced Muscle Relaxation
- The pressure and release techniques involved in the massage effectively releases muscles tension and muscle knots, which in turn enhances muscle flexibility and relaxation.
4. Improved Posture
- Nowadays, the prolonged sedentary lifestyle has lead to increased tension and pain in our shoulder, neck, back, and gluteal areas. Massage is effective in relieving muscle tension and imbalances, which in turn leads to improved posture and mobility.
Best Richmond Massage I Ironwood Massage I Richmond BC
Steveston Medi Spa offers various massage services to help you relieve pain, and return to optimal functioning. Online Booking Available
1. The Benefits of Massage Therapy. Registered Massage
Therapist's Association of Ontario Web site. https://secure.rmtao.com/
massage_therapy/the_benefits_of_mt. Accessed February 16, 2019.
2. 6 Surprising Benefits of Massage Therapy. Reader’s Digest
Magazines Web site. https://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/health/
benefits-of-massage-therapy/. Accessed February 16, 2019.
Mon: 10am - 8pm
Tue: 10am - 8pm
Wed: 10am - 8pm
Thu: 10am - 8pm
Fri: 10am - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 8pm
Copyright © 2012-2021 Steveston Medi Spa. Richmond Massage. Richmond, British Columbia